View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 06:46 PM   #1878
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
We were talking about "exposing the business". We are not talking about "bad things to do at work".
Vito come on. You keep ignoring the literal aspect of it. How can anyone believe in this? I'm not arguing about how fun it is to watch or how valid it is as a form of entertainment either, just responding to your claim that Orange Cassidy is not exposing the wrestling business.
I've already addressed that in my original post. It would be ridiculous if Orange Cassidy to attempt to win a fight by keeping his hands in his pockets and throwing soft slow motion kicks. But he's not expecting to win the fight. He's not trying to win. He does not care.

And his opponents react in kind. They don't sell his weak ass offense. If anything, a lot of them get flustered because they presumably spent time training for this fight only for this slacker to show up not even taking it seriously.

It's not "exposing the business" merely having a guy on the card who is completely phoning it in. People phone it in in every profession.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote