View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 02:54 AM   #971
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Let's be real, Charlotte was always winning a Rumble eventually. They want to load up her resume as much as possible.

Best to just get it over with.
Yeah... just wish they wouldn't telegraph it so much, though. It felt a bit like that one year that they were bound and determined to get Roman over, and literally any of the other 29 people would have been a more interesting direction. Charlotte isn't ever dropping out of the main event picture; take that time to meaningfully start to build someone else.

Hell, part of it seemed like her winning was a setup just to show that Cricket commercial off like she was really talking to the anthropomorphic dildo right after her match.

I was also going to comment on Bayzler vs Flair showdown being the Queen of Spades vs The Queen of what I would presume to be diamonds (then, by figuring, I pictured the Divas of Doom being the Queen of "Harts" and the Queen of Clubs by proxy)... and her promo at the end kinda made it feel like I wouldn't have been as clever as I thought it sounded in my head.

Nice showing by both Bliss and Bianca. To have improved enough on both of their faults to be trusted to go as far in this thing as they did is one of those "testament to hard work" things... but I fear it will eventually mean nothing in short order given WWE's penchant to just let things go forgotten unless it fits some steadfast agenda (like Charlotte must win, or we need to continue Lana vs Liv). How long will Belair's eliminations be "impressive" enough to mention to this company? Hell, I thought they were going to be passed in the same match by the aforementioned Charlotte.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity to plant seeds for the Horsewomen vs Horsewomen feud by having Shayna win, or at least be the one who got rid of Charlotte so she can lord it over her. Then slowly start having the WWE Horsewomen get on the same page by neccessity.

Anyway, on with the show...
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote