View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 06:41 AM   #977
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They are not risking the bad pub of having Edge end up in a wheelchair. He's cleared enough to take bumps. I doubt we see him willingly do any TLC Matches or whatever, but he's good enough to go to the point that WWE aren't going to risk a story being published about Edge being paralyzed after taking a basic back bump when they let him back in the ring and reversed their medical decision.

It's like Bryan being back. Maybe he did have real lingering issues with concussions, but WWE is not going to get themselves dragged over the coals by having this guy's brain turn to mush under their watch.

We hear Sheamus has got spinal stenosis, but we're not sure the severity. I doubt they'd be using him if he weren't able to do the things he is doing. I'm sure they all take their toll, but that's his choice as he puts the miles on his body. I'm sure he's made enough money after being a toppish guy for a decade to not *need* to do this anymore, and they'd surely give him other things to do if he needed a paycheck.

Well, Kurt Angle gives me pause on that. But Kurt's always been a freak, so we don't really know what was going on there, and I think he only worked a handful of matches. More like a legend getting back in the ring than signing a guy to take bumps all the time.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote