View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:06 AM   #983
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My thoughts on what stood out to me...

Becky/Auska had some slow moments but built so well to a great finish. I loved the idea of kickin the mist into her face for the win, really genius match layout. Becky's offense isn't GREAT all of the time, but Auska's is and Becky has great charisma and selling so this was really good.

Bray/Bryan... one of my favorite WWE matches I can remember in recent history. Bryan's genius was on display, what a well put together WWE gimmick match. Really top of the line. Great spots, super intense and realistic. Great job.

Women's Rumble - Had some spots that were fun but mostly it wasn't very good. Santino was bullshit, Shayna was great, I love Charlotte and it was a really cool finale when it was over.

Men's Rumble - Probably one of my top 3-5 favorite Rumble's ever. I LOVE strong angles in the Rumble. Flair's story, Austin/McMahon, HBK/Bulldog, Bret/Luger, CM Punk, Steven Austin...

Edge was so cool. So haggard looking lets but honest but balanced by literally no ring rust and amazing physical shape. I think the Orton match at Mania is ideal and such a cool thing that we get to see. Then later he can branch off against new talent he has no history with, but yeah starting with Randy makes the most sense.

Thank God Roman didn't win it would have ruined the whole match. He's great, I love him honestly he is so capable of being a great WWE babyface and having a great match but yeah... thank God he didn't win. However if they can build him up in a GREAT personal story with Feind for Mania then I will be very happy. They need to be work very hard to ensure that Feind doesn't get a baby face pop against Roman at Mania. I hope they make it a top concern.

Lesnar - What a fucking man. What a legend. I loved his work here. His part of the Rumble is probably my favorite story from a Rumble I can remember. Brock and Keith Lee was SO EXCITING. So cool of Brock to actually work 20min on a PPV! When Drew eliminated him Brock's selling was so cool. He took like 6 minutes to sell that kick and all of the exhaustion he was feeling.

Drew - It's your time big boy! Reach for the stars! Should be an amazing match with Lesnar. I can't wait to see what they do.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote