View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 10:56 AM   #576
Adder
A.W.O.L.

Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)Adder is good (20,000+)
Kenny Rogers mouthing off to another cameraman today. While going into the courthouse to face charges of assaulting two cameramen. LOL what a loser... He was having a good year too. Always fades in the second half they say, this year (until the cameraman stuff) he seemed poised to pitch a full season of good ball. I guess it just isn't in the cards for him.

Rangers pitcher turns himself in on misdemeanor warrant
July 19, 2005

AP - Jul 19, 1:22 am EDT
More Photos
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) -- Kenny Rogers turned himself in, and then had another run-in with a television cameraman.

The Texas Rangers pitcher jawed at a cameraman for Dallas-Fort Worth television station WFAA as he was booked into the county jail Monday on misdemeanor assault charges stemming from an earlier tirade against two cameramen. Just as with the incident that led to the charges, the exchange was caught on tape.

Rogers, a three-time All-Star who is appealing a 20-game suspension and $50,000 fine imposed by baseball commissioner Bud Selig, was released after posting $1,500 bond.

In the latest run-in, WFAA reported on its Web site Monday that photographer Mike Zukerman was videotaping the procedure when Rogers turned to him and said, ``You're getting really close; you know that? Do you hear me?'' A few seconds later, Rogers again turned to the camera, saying, ``You must be pretty proud of yourself, too.'' After Zukerman replied, ``It's just my job, Kenny,'' Rogers responded: ``Yeah. Your job. That's just your excuse.''

The rest...