Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #6903
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rex Ryan going to a recent Patriots conference call just to ask who the Patriots were going to start at QB for the game this Sunday.

Quote:
As Patriots receiver Julian Edelman wrapped up a conference call with Buffalo reporters, Ryan -- who just entered the room for his news conference -- leaned over into the speakerphone and asked Edelman a question.

"Julian, this is, uh, Walt Patulski from The Buffalo News," Ryan said. "Are you playing quarterback this week?"

"Huh?" Edelman responded.

"Are you playing quarterback this week?" Ryan repeated.

"I'm gonna do whatever the coaches ask me to do," Edelman said, "so if they ask me to go out and get a glass a water to someone on the sideline, I'm gonna do that with a smile on my face if it helps our team win. So you can ask Coach that one."

"All right, Julian, I will, buddy," Rex said, as he laughed and walked to the lectern.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...onference-call