View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #2326
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA View Post
The fact of the matter is that the only replies you make (or at least 95% of them) come from what RP writes. He may have started it on some occasions, but you sure don't try to look the other way when he does.
I'm starting to wonder if you actually read this thread or just jump in and randomly post something without a clue what you're talking about.

Do I respond to a lot of RP posts, probably, but he's also one of the more knowledgeable and most frequent posters in the thread, so I'm sure a lot of people reply to his posts.

but think whatever you want, I really don't care.

The fact is, the Patriots are on pace to be the best (single season) team in NFL history and cement their place as one of the best Dynasty teams the league has seen. The fact that the Pats (and the Colts) have put together these great teams, year after year in a salary cap ERA is amazing.

I accept the a majority of people who follow the NFL don't like the Pats... same way in the 1980's if you weren't a Celtics or Lakers fan you hated those teams, or the Bulls or Yankees the list goes on... people get tired of seeing the same team win and more importantly their team not win and I expect at some point, maybe this season or next season for me and stima to be eating are crow... this wont last for ever... but we'll enjoy it while it does.

Matt Light had a great quote yesterday and caring about an undefeated regular season "We care about being undefeated in the playoffs" and that's the truth, as I've said when the Colts won during the season and RP said this year and it's true, after the playoff teams are set, it's a clean slate, 1 and done. Is an undefeated regular season nice? sure, but it means nothing if they don't win it all. Kinda like beating the Yankees in 2004, if the Sox lost to STL it would have meant NOTHING!