View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #451
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
And I'm not posting that last little challenge to shift the goal post, like anybody could just up and make a game. I said that, as I did with EGC about the mental illness/film thing, because that is the language of change in these industries. I feel a great many things are sub-par in certain genres. I've written some blogs and posts here about them, but these are also things that sell. At some point I know if I firmly believe something should work a certain way and it would light a fire in that genre I gotta put the damn thing together or support people who are speaking my language. Actions speak louder than words and barring that - money talks. That's why I asked if you think gaming is some kind of social service.
Making games is serious business, Kal.

We must make sure that all games made are in line with the accepted social views...just like in science fiction.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote