View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 08:12 PM   #6251
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I'm legit interested to see what the ramifications of this will be for the MCU. I mean if they're gonna hit that number I could see them adding characters that haven't even been seen in the movies yet. They've already sorta eluded to the fact that there may have been heroes before Iron Man in the MCU, and that other heroes may have been popping up while the Avengers were running around so we could possibly see that there's some serious history in the MCU.

Also like Kalyx said this is a massive deal. We've never seen something like this in cinema history. The Avengers was a huge deal that was completely unprecedented at the time, but this has the potential to blow it out of the water.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote