View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 07:16 AM   #242
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In regard to where some of the guys end up...

It's looking like The Good Brothers are likely to go back to work for NJPW, perhaps they will also sign deals with ROH as well, let's not forget that relationship (ROH/NJPW) is still active.

Ryder seems like a lock to sign with AEW as Cody's love seems to always equal opportunity and I can see Tony being a mark for Ryder.

Miro (Rusev) is the most interesting. Does AEW need another big WWE star? If they do he would be a great choice. I can't see him working long term anywhere else unless he decides to work NWA and all the Indies instead of sign a major deal. I remember at times NJPW fans saying they'd like to see him there. I would too but also wherever he goes he's got to bring out a new character. Probably the most interesting release to watch on the list.

Lio Rush ... I'm not sure he will continue wrestling but people seem to think he will work NJPW, forgetting that he has a lot of heat in ROH and they will likely prevent that contact from happening.

Chris Hero ... If he doesn't sign with AEW I'd say he is fine working for Gabe and Evolve and all of the Euro and US Indy bookings. Though he should probably be a priority for AEW.

Drake Maverick, if he is really released I can see him anywhere. Likely Impact and AAA but possibly NWA. He would be a great manager there.

EC3 likely would be best in Impact. Why would AEW want him when they have MJF? It would be cool to see him takeover the Dynasty stable in MLW if that was where he wound up.

Rowan should get signed to a contract. He's not much of an ROH type but he'd be a giant there. He could also be really effective in NWA. However with his close friendship to Brodie Lee I wouldn't be surprised or mind to see him in AEW. He was improving a lot this past year.

Heath Slater... Really one of the all around best. Never really been highlighted as a great wrestler but he has it in him. I'd really like to see him be reinvented in ROH and have a big main event run there before returning to WWE within 2 years jacked as fuck to take the WWE Championship thus fulfilling the 3MB Monkeys Paw theory.

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote