View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #2055
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
The fact that Switchblade goes up against Okada and Ibushi so early is a bit of a head scratcher to me, I would have figured he'd have to go through one of them as the final hurdle if he was going win A Block.

The other thing is....is he going to be going back to Florida after this tourney or is he staying in Japan? I think they had to pull some strings to get all these guys back into the country in the first place. Even though it's Switchblade I can see them maybe not wanting to commit him to a Dome main event unless they know for sure he'll be there, nobody knows what the world will look like in the winter.
Probably staying in Japan since if he leaves, that's another 2 week quarantine if they want him for a future show or tour.

In terms of their NJPW Strong series, they don't really need him to be on the show based on how its setup and KENTA, Cobb, and Juice likely are going back to the US to boost the star power of that series.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote