Thread: raw 9.14.20
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 03:26 AM   #40
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Probably can scratch off Rollins & Murphy and Garza & Andrade from that list based on this week's episode.

Same for scratching off Roode & Ziggy since Roode is stuck in Canada until the coronavirus travel restrictions get lifted.
You can easily write simple storylines to keep both teams together: Rollins’ beat down of Murphy just brings him even more under The Messiah’s spell. Andrade/Garza put their differences aside to prove they don’t need Vega and can do better without her.

Ideal? No, but I wouldn’t have necessarily split them in the first place with the dearth of tag teams on Raw.

Quote:
Undisputed Era and Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch as two teams off the top of my head that either have done all they could do in NXT (UE) or could potentially be used better on the main roster (Lorcan & Burch).
I don’t know if they’d want to split the UE up, or bring them to Raw collectively at this point. They’re clearly laying the groundwork for a split between Cole and the rest of the group but they haven’t told that story in full yet and I don’t think they’d bring in UE in full with Retribution around.

What in the last 20 years makes you think Lorcan & Burch would be used better on the main roster?
XL is offline   Reply With Quote