View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 12:21 AM   #339
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was thinking, early on, that NWA needed to build their own stars. And they have done a great job with that, thus far. With Thunder Rosa, Question Mark, Ricky Starks, and Zicky Dice.

Aldis is really coming into his own as a top guy. He feels like the real deal(er). He is surprisingly only 33. So he can be the centerpiece of the company for a good decade. That segment with Marty... wow. That was a master class on how to sell a story line and a drawing program.

Then, there's Eli Drake. First time I listened to him, I thought of him the same way I thought of Mike Valely singing for Black Flag: He needs to find a voice and not his predecessor. The more I listen, the more I get Drake. To the point where I will bust out a "Let Me Talk To Ya!" at work. Dude has an energy that can make him the next guy.

Side note: Mike Valely sounded like himself when I saw them Sunday.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote