View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #2258
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
FEBRUARY 4, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

February kicks off with a huge six-man tag team main event pitting both the WWE and World Champions as well as the Intercontinental Champion against the Royal Rumble winner, the King of the Ring, and the first Undisputed Champion in wrestling history! Plus, the World Tag Team Titles are on the line, a mixed tag-team match featuring the United States Champion and the Women's Champion, a return, a debut, and a triple-threat match between the last three men in the Elite Battle Royal from Monday night!

We kick things off with the debut of Pepper Parks, who teams with Johnny Jeter and Richard J. Criado against Colt Cabana, Jay Briscoe, and Teddy Hart. The new generation of WWE is alive and kicking on SmackDown!, and they put on a heck of a match, but the fans still haven't quite gotten behind any of them. Cabana pins Parks for the win following the Colt 45.

Brock Lesnar comes to the ring and grabs a microphone. He hypes up his feud with Rob Van Dam, reminding him of how he's already destroyed Axl Rotten, Nova, and Tommy Dreamer. By eliminating RVD's past, he's setting up to destroy his future. And tonight, the run continues.

He awaits the arrival of his next opponent... a returning Spike Dudley! Spike hits the ring and runs right into a massive clothesline. Brock toys with Spike for a little bit before finally putting him down with an F-5 for the win. After the match, Brock grabs a chair from ringside and coldcocks the runt of the Dudley litter, further driving home his hatred for RVD.

John Cena is backstage, and he cuts a quick promo about tonight's six-man main event. He focuses primarily on Chris Jericho - a man who has gone out of his way to make Cena's life difficult lately. And Cena really only has two letters for Jericho tonight - F and U!

Back from commercial, it's time for a World Tag Team Championship match! Los Guerreros have held the gold for a little over two months and have turned back all challengers. But since Ron Simmons' return to the ring, the APA has been tearing up the tag team division and tonight they get their shot at the gold! The four participants definitely show that tag team wrestling is alive and well on SmackDown!, and Eddie looks to be about to put the challengers away with a Frogsplash on Simmons. Layfield hits the ring to try to protect his partner, but Chavo slides into the ring with a chair to drive him off. Unfortunately, while the ref is watching Layfield leave the ring... Chavo hits his uncle with the chair! Eddie falls limply to the canvas while Chavo walks away. Eddie manages to get to his feet, but is destroyed by a running tackle from Simmons and the three-count is elementary. We have new World Tag Team Champions! As the APA leave the ring with the gold, Eddie's longtime rival (and #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title) Tajiri hits the ring, then blasts Eddie with the Kick of Death! Eddie has been absolutely destroyed, both physically and emotionally!

On the top of the ramp, Chavo has a microphone. "Hey, Uncle Eddie! Remember me? Yeah, I didn't think so! We were World Tag Team Champions, but all you could think about was the Elite. All you cared about was your feud with Tajiri or making the big bucks on two shows a week! Pay-per-view matches, interview segments... and where was I?!? Uncle Eddie, the Guerrero name means 'warrior,' but the only warrior in this family is me. You? You're just a sellout. I hate you, and I'll never forgive you for making your own family into nothing but your sidekick on your own selfish quest for glory! Tajiri's going to continue to destroy you, but when he's done, I'm going to pick up the pieces and prove once and for all that I carried this team and I am the best Guerrero!"

Four days ago on RAW, Randy Orton earned his way into the Elite by virtue of winning a battle royal. To do so, he had to overcome his former Evolution teammate Dave Batista and his rival The Hurricane. Tonight, those three men meet in a triple threat rematch! It's a quick match, but a good one. Orton takes out Batista with a big clothesline, but eats a tiger suplex from Hurricane, which allows WWE's resident superhero to hit the Shining Wizard and pick up the win!

Royal Rumble winner Christian is backstage, and he also talks about tonight's six-man tag match. He focuses his attention on the WWE and World Champions, continuing to stress that by virtue of his Royal Rumble win, he can face either one of them at WrestleMania for their championship. He also talks about his team with Benoit and Jericho as being like a Canadian mafia. He coins the term "Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra," and of course the IWC loves it and the trio will now henceforth be known as such.

On RAW Monday night, Rey Mysterio and Mickie James insinuated that they would be facing Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and a Diva in a mixed-tag match. And tonight, that match happens as Hardy brings Jazz over from RAW for one night as his partner. The men control most of the action, including the finish, which sees Matt nail Rey in the face with the ring bell while the referee tries to separate the women. Matt gets the cheap pin, but afterwards the pairs of rivals brawl up the ramp and out of sight.

The Rock cuts a promo on the new Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra stable, talking about how he doesn't care if Christian chooses him or if Chris Benoit cashes in his Money In The Bank title shot or if Chris Jericho... is also there, but he's going to enjoy getting his hands on all three of them tonight and checking them aaaaaaaaall into the Smackdown Hotel!

EWR doesn't care much for multi-man matches, but it sure as hell loved the six-man tag match main event tonight. The babyfaces isolate Christian early, but once he manages to tag in Benoit, the NSCN work over Cena for a bit. Eventually it comes down to Rhyno and Christian, and Rhyno gets a measure of revenge for weeks of torment at Xian's hands by nailing him with a Gore to send the fans home happy.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote