View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 04:32 PM   #1478
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies

El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Michael Jackson - Thriller 8/10

I can see why it was such a phenomenon back in the 80s and why it made Jackson a megastar. With the exception of 'The Girl is Mine' and perhaps the title track, it's a very strong record, but those previously mentioned tracks stop it from getting higher than an 8 from me.

Virelai - Virelai 8.5/10

I really enjoyed this record and I can see myself coming back to it on a regular basis. An album of medieval Swedish music, so it won't be for everyone.

Boris - No 5/10

I generally enjoy their work, but this record was rather average and nothing about it stood out to me. It doesn't come close to Heavy Rocks (2001), Pink or Smile for me.

Leila Schayegh & La Centifolia - Ciaconna! 8/10

If you like a ciaccona, you can have a full album of them.

Tailcoat - Tall Tales in Tiny Places 7/10

An album of Nordic folk music. I enjoyed it but I've heard better, and the percussionist brings the record down a little, but I'm generally not a fan of percussion in my folk music, unless said band is The Duhks.

Loverboy - Loverboy 6/10

Nothing comes close to 'Working for the Weekend' that came on their following album.

Yakuza - Sutra 6.5/10

Fine, but I wasn't really feeling it.

Jenny Lewis - Joy'all 7/10

I always like a bit Jenny, but not her strongest record.

Rush - Power Windows 9/10

Fookin' loved this album! I know some people don't like their synth-era, but I do.

Talking Heads - Little Creatures 7/10

I liked it, but the record is not as good as their previous albums.
El Vaquero de Infierno is offline   Reply With Quote