View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 07:53 PM   #48
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I'm feeling Brock has more like a 33% chance to win, at the least. I don't know how many of you watched the event last night but DC appeared to get very lucky. The shot that sent Miocic down wouldn't make Brock flinch. I honestly don't know how it put him down, I mean it landed flush but DCs arm was completely bent and he was swinging from an awkward angle with no extension.

Before that moment DC was for the most part getting popped over and over again. He landed some shots too, mind you. But the biggest tell was that Miocic, who has very little if any ground game, avoided the takedown attempt from DC and turned the tables and took DC down instead and even had his back for a split second and seemed like he didn't know what to do. Lesnar would have known that spot and would have choked DC out QUICKLY.

Also DC looked really flabby and seemed like he was already in the early stages of getting gassed. Not good in a 5 round fight. Although Brock blows up easy too, so that's probably a wash there.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote