View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #33
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
It's really hard to compare the tag teams from my childhood to the tag teams of today. I can't say that The Uso's are better than The Hart Foundation, I mean they have more exciting matches for sure but do they mean as much to me as the Hart Foundation did? No, but also, I was a kid. It may be that some youth today feel that The Uso's are special like that. I doubt it though because they haven't ever been treated as a top act.

It's hard to make an order but obviously when we talk about the best WWE teams we are talking about The Hart Foundation, The Rockers, The Hardys, Edge and Christian, The Dudleys, The New Age Outlaws, The Wild Samoans (before my time), The Bulldogs, and LOD.

Then you have your super teams like The Mega Powers, DX, Brothers of Destruction, Rated RKO, Team Hell No etc... and to me these do not belong on the same list.

Also I think The Steiners are the best tag team ever but not for the work they did in WWE.

The Hart Foundation are definitely not better than the Usos
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote