View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 05:01 PM   #73
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
This past Thursday, I went to an indy show in the Toledo area called Extreme Chaos Wrestling. All hardcore matches but they all find ways to tell stories in the ring. I walked out of the show thinking to myself "WWE does nothing to entertain me like this. They haven't put something out of this nature on my TV in 2-3 years". It reminds me of the sad state that wrestling is in now.

WWE is so watered down. I remember when there were hundreds of signs in the crowd. Now you are lucky if you see 10-15.

Storylines are a joke and the main ones lack the big thing: A Story. Let the story play out instead of blowing your load on every feud within the first 10 minutes something develops.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote