View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #22
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
noooo i dont mean have the skin tight spandex... the actor behind the mask needs to be bigger.... i guess i could have used a better example. Venom in spiderman 3. putting topher grace in the venom suit was just silly.

Spawn is supposed to be a lot taller than when he was still alive as al simmons.

Also a lot of his power came from his cape and the only times he doesnt have his cape is when he turns it into weaponry like agony (his axe). He barely ever had his cape drawn in the movie and thats one of the biggest parts of his look/character.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote