Thread: Legion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:20 PM   #14
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Im saying absolutely yes she did. Upon death he absorbed her. He doesnt know, but im notnsure she knows either.
Ooh right, makes sense -- and with respect to what Lock Jaw was saying, do you think it's possible he's inserting her (or she's inserting herself) into memories that she wasn't really a part of? Like the more I think on it, the more LJ seems to be onto something with them having only actually met during their time at Clockworks. Again, seems weird they'd have both ended up in the same hospital at the same time, unless I guess they were jointly committed because of something they did together.

I know there's basically zero point in theorising like this because we'll inevitably get the answers we're looking for, so stop me if it's getting annoying. I just find it fun and interesting.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote