View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 01:45 AM   #126
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great film, so much fan service and so many nods to the comics, other films in the franchise etc

Couple of things

SPOILER: show
- the time travel stuff is a lil bit ropey, but it's always going to be with time travel. The different realities and stuff would be fine, but even so, Thanos was taken out of his reality and into the future so technically nothing he does post-2014 would have happened. Plus Cap showing up as an old man in the same reality he was originally from sorta throws a curve ball into it all, but yeah, time travel is always ropey so it can be glossed over s bit. Glad they didn't just "undo" infinity war in it's entirety tho. Which kinda leads me to...

- if everyone was brought back 5 years later, then the world would still be a total mess. People would have moved on, maybe got new families, just for their old ones to come back. I'm hoping Far From home might touch on it s little bit, cause otherwise Pete's going to Europe with a buncha kids who continued to age for 5 years while he was dust. I guess they'll just conveniently have all his classmates that we know of being part of the snap. Or the whole film could be pre-infinity war.

- Really naive of me, but for a split second when Strange and Wong et al were portaling everyone into battle, i thought they MIGHT let The Defenders or Agents of Shield into the movie. I think the fact they brought in James D'Arcy to play Jarvis opened the door in my mind for them to bring others into play.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote