View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:37 AM   #301
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
When you posted your experience of it initially you used spoiler tags.

The moment Rammsteinmad went out of his way to openly spoil the ending you quoted his post and repeated the spoiler too.

There is no need for that sort of posturing. You U-turned on your spoilers immediately just because someone else refused to use them.

I didn't need to know the ending and I don't think it's fair to suggest that going into a thread where everybody was talking about what may happen and telling them what actually does happen is a fine thing to do just because the movie is now out.

Try your best to tag things regardless of when the film came out unless you are in a spoiler thread.
Failing that I will edit tags into posts or change the thread title.

All of this has been repeated in triplicate.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote