View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:39 AM   #538
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Fly View Post
SPOILER: show
It was Hermaeus Mora's daedra shrine quest in oblivion. Safe to say it's the same in skyrim
SPOILER: show
Yep, it's Hermaeus Mora's Daedric quest still. Best way to get it if you're not going to play the main quest for a while is to go to the wrecked Hela's Folly ship near but a little ways NW of Winterhold, and from there go east so you're on a heading a bit north of the College of Winterhold, and look for a cave called Septimus Sigmus' Outpost, go in there and talk to Septimus and he'll tell you how to get to the Tower of Mzark by way of Alftand which takes you to another area only accessible through Alftand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
What can I use the diedra heart for ? I notice people mentioning it and I have one in stock..
Daedra Hearts are good for use in alchemy. Dunno about anything else though.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote