View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #720
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Every time I invite members of the Dark Brotherhood over to watch Pay Per View events, she stumbles out of her room all drunk on Nord Mead smelling like hot moose piss.

She tells me to pick up my Lesser Soul Gems?? Fuck that, I'm going to shit on her "Owned" bed, because obviously I'm the one who bought her that damn bed.

She also erased all my DVR events because she needed room for her shitty ass soap operas.
You know what you're going to have to do, eventually, right? You'll have to take one of your Black Soul Gems and carry it around, then stealthily cast Soul Trap and kill the bitch, and voila you've got a BSG that you can make do whatever you want cause now a.)she dead, and b.) she trapped in a black soul gem, enslaved to you for the rest of her miserable afterlife (no username drop intended, btw).
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote