View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 01:36 PM   #793
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vaquero de Infierno View Post
Special Edition is released in three weeks; the upgrade is free for PC users who bought it all the first time round.

Feeling the urge to replay Skyrim, again.

Any news on what is happening (if anything is happening) regarding Elder Scrolls 6?
Nada. According to Bethesda Elder Scrolls 6 won't be happening for a while because, and I quote, "the technology doesn't exist yet." This could just be them throwing people off or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see ES6 for quite a few more years.

Looking forward to the revamped Skyrim though. I never liked fiddling with ENBs so this will let me finally play it with decent lighting and whatnot. Only thing I'm a little scared about is whether or not SKSE is gonna work for it or not. If it doesn't it could be a while before we see any of the really good mods working for the special edition (if we ever see them at all.)
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote