View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 12:46 AM   #796
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
So in terms of name titles Special is better than Legendary?
Special Edition is an upgraded version of the game with better lighting, textures, etc. Legendary is just the GotY Edition with all the DLC. To my knowledge Special Edition has all the DLC too btw. So essentially, yes, Special is better than Legendary.

I will warn however that the Special Edition is not yet compatible with all mods so if you're on PC you're probably better off sticking to the Legendary Edition for the time being. Many mods will be ported over quickly apparently, but some like the Skyrim Script Extender and mods that require it will take a while. Of course if you're on Xbox then this isn't an issue for you at all because Special Edition is your only choice.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote