View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 10:12 AM   #27
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finished Olberic, really strong start for him, my only complaint is that he is not voiced by Sean Bean. He's sort of a tank so he's not cut out for solo encounters, despite what his story says. He either needs support or some sort of sustain which I'm assuming he unlocks later. Had the most trouble with his boss of the three I've done, but he comes off as much more of a badass if he's solo.

Again though, he hates bandits and thieves.

I discovered something at the inn in his starting town, unlike the other Inns I've been in (or if they had this I didn't notice), this one had all the options for change party members but also had a feature called "Hear a Tale" which didn't seem to do anything but show a graphic for Olberic. With a little wishful thinking, would be nice if we could use this to change party leader and be able to freely switch to different characters / parties at different parts of the map. It probably does nothing though because that sounds complicated.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote