View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 11:06 PM   #20
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Mankind was his best work I think. Cactus probably had the best matches, but the Mankind character was great and had a really cool evolution. The twisted heel was must watch and really grabbed my attention. The face was ultra popular and sympathetic and then slowly morphed in Mick in goofy clothes.

He was just such a good character actor that I think any gimmick would have worked for him in WWE. Mankind was a weird idea but he made it work because he threw himself into it and fleshed it out. Think that was the gimmick that showed how talented he was at that side of the business
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote