View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:41 PM   #569
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
You're talking about Dynaman and saying that's what inspired Power Rangers. It was Fiveman that was what Saban saw that got the juices cooking. In fact, he wanted to do Jetman as the first Power Rangers but then Zyuranger showed up and well nuts to that. Dinosaurs>Birds.
I did not say it inspired Power Rangers.

I meant it came well before it did (by about 10 years) and tried to get it in before all the "oh, this is a PR ripoff" hit from people who may have been too young (like on the forum posts under said show on their site). I may have worded it clumsily trying to describe what it was like to the uninitiated, but I know better than that shit. Calm down.

Why does everything have to become some sort of an argument? I wasn't testing anyone's knowledge over sentai shows or shit talking. I just suggested a show I hadn't seen in forever. Either watch it, or don't.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote