View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #2116
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Random NXT moment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 7/26 edition of Impact did 299,000 overnight viewers, up from last week's 275,000 overnight viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The first trailer for WWE: Outside the Box, which is being produced by the team behind Robot Chicken and Camp WWE, was released
Link: https://youtu.be/NT-e4uXRpGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Do you guys think it's a great idea to have the ROH/NJPW G1 Supercard at Madison Square Garden go head-to-head with NXT Takeover just across the river at the Barclays Center? That is some heavy competition right there. In my opinion, it would be better suited to that Friday instead where fans can attend all the big shows.

If it was my call, I would start the ROH/New Japan show at 2 PM Eastern on Saturday for several reasons. One, there’s no reason to split the audience with the NXT crowd. Two, it sets the stage for a show NXT has to beat from an in-ring perspective. Three (and most importantly) ROH likes to run long with their major events. They are going to be running a major league, union-run building and if they run late, it’s going to cost them an insane amount of money. The earlier they start, the more leeway they will have to go as long as they want. They won't run a three hour show and they don’t want to be running MSG until 1 AM, especially when it’s going to be the most expensive investment in the history of Ring of Honor.
From PWI's weekly Q&A articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI/Observer
Indies Roundup:

The latest episode of the National Wrestling Alliance's Ten Pounds of Gold was released this afternoon, covering NWA Champion Nick Aldis vs. Flip Gordon over the weekend in Nashville and the "All In" showdown between Aldis and Cody.

This week’s episode of Lucha Underground averaged 125,000 viewers on the El Rey Network featuring the Gift of the Gods Match. The show was down 10,000 viewers from the week prior. After seven episodes this season, the show is averaging 120,000 viewers in their Wednesday night timeslot.

After advertising that their show in Voorhees, New Jersey tomorrow will be “one of Matt Riddle’s final indy appearances before going to WWE,” CZW has changed it to just say that it will be one of Riddle’s final indie appearances.

Gail Kim posted a tweet in response to someone who said they wanted to see her on WWE’s Evolution PPV: “Happy for the women in the company but if I ever made. Return, it would only be for @IMPACTWRESTLING.” She then followed up on that when asked why she isn’t interested in returning to WWE: “Bc I’ve been there twice. I have never been happy there. Life is about happiness. Impact Wrestling is my happiness. It’s not about money sometimes.... people just don’t understand that.”

ROH announced Tenille Dashwood vs. Chardonnay and Punishment Martinez vs. Delirious for their Honor Re-United tour show in Doncaster on August 18.
NWA: https://youtu.be/hTGCQgP_J9s , Kim: https://twitter.com/gailkimITSME/sta...56635597578240 & https://twitter.com/gailkimITSME/sta...57566556909568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
The G1 Climax tournament has hit the mid-way point following the first nine shows and return Saturday in Nagoya. Saturday’s card will be a B Block show and kicks off at 5 am Eastern on New Japan World with the following card:
*Kenny Omega (4-0) vs. Sanada (3-1)
*Tetsuya Naito (3-1) vs. Hirooki Goto (2-2)
*Tomohiro Ishii (2-2) vs. Kota Ibushi (2-2)
*Juice Robinson (0-4) vs. Toru Yano (1-3)
*Tama Tonga (1-3) vs. Zack Sabre Jr. (2-2)
*Kazuchika Okada & Gedo vs. Michael Elgin & David Finlay
*Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs. Yoshi-Hashi & SHO
*Minoru Suzuki & El Desperado vs. EVIL & Bushi
*Jay White & YOH vs. Hangman Page & Chase Owens
*Bad Luck Fale & Tanga Loa vs. Togi Makabe & Toa Henare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Keith Lee wrestled at his first NXT house show tonight in Jacksonville. He defeated Dan Matha in 15 seconds.

Some other sheet news includes:

Some stuff from TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote