View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 12:24 AM   #21
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
I thought it was fairly predictable to be honest besides the insane hyper-violence... I really had no idea what was getting snapped off next.

I just think it was an extremely well made genre film that didn't pull any tricks. It was the grindhouse version of "Warrior" almost. A predictable but extremely well made homage to a specific style of film that failed on no level. Stylistic choices like never having people scream are wonderful little touches. Shows everyone was so fucked up they were in shock, unconscious or dead.
I was expecting scenes with long letters to the wife, him sitting in cells for years, etc. So I really didn't see the movie ending in the time span it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
I think the guy's an artist. I just wonder how he'll style this next one. No happy ending anyway...
Two in a row ain't bad.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote