View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #44
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
Taking care of yourself should always be a concern. As someone who has been dealing with a certain amount of debilitating chronic pain for a while now (doubtful it equals up to Foley's) the answer isn't to binge on icecream and just completely let yourself go.

That said, in one of his last books I remember him mentioning some use of painkillers. If his eating is any sign of an addictive personality I don't think that could be a good thing. He's not even 50 yet...he really should start taking better care of himself if he wants to be around for much longer.
the answer for you isn't to "binge on ice cream and completely let yourself go"

and I'm not sure him being overweight can be considered a sign of having an "addictive personality", that's complete speculation on your part. As I said, guy is free to do pretty much whatever he wants. One of the things I look forward to most about getting older is not watching what I eat so much and I can't fucking wait

and what ABT said
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote