View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 02:01 AM   #1916
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
yeah, that was my fav part of the ep. Pulled off quite well.

I don't have many issues with this episode. The biggest mystery left now is whatever the rumor was that Quiburn (sp?) told Cercei about. The direct mention of the biggest theory in this episode makes me wonder if that is now debunked and its something else.

Like I said before, I'm going to be a bit let down that (it seems) we are going to get precious little of the White Walkers and Zombie Mountain this season - betting on the closing shot next week being the WW advancing...again - but aside from last weeks very questionable episode, lots of great things being delivered this year. Going into the finale, the Hodor episode is far and away my fav of this season.

Also, is Hodor a good name for a dog or is that just one of those names that sounds cool right now, but would be not so fresh in hindsight?
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote