View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 08:30 PM   #157
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I'm hoping he's innocent. Namely because the less people raping/getting raped, the better.
The fewer people raped the better. You're welcome to rub it in my face. I'll still take the statistics every time. This does sound like a train wreck, and the texts will be looked into and checked for their authenticity, etc. I do find it weird that they are screenshots of the messages that show the date in the first one, but then nothing in the second one except they were screen-grabbed "yesterday." If you want to play armchair detective, why not just show the message stream instead of individual screenshots that you obviously would have had to dig for anyway?

This is such a mess, and there's way too much smoke to not take it seriously. If she is lying, she deserves to be charged with filing a police report, but if she's telling the truth, I hope all these punks helping to murky the waters get taken down too, to be honest.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote