View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 08:34 PM   #4
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Dont get me wrong I think HBK has done an awesome job on most of his PPV matches, but he's definately not even the MVP of RAW let alone the entire WWE.

He is a little overrated this year because he's had several really good high profile matches. However on RAW a guy like Jericho is on every TV, every house show, and every PPV. So for me Jericho is the clear choice for MVP of RAW. Then there are guys like Eddie, Angle, and Lesnar who have been carrying the load day in and day out for Smackdown. So I would rate all of them ahead of HBK as well.

Yeah HBK has had some great matches and for a guy with an apparent career ending injury he's doing some great work. But lets not forget he works a limited schedule and therefore his work seems that much better becaus ehe isn't over exposed.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote