View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 09:56 AM   #37248
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh, sorry, I thought you asked me if it is important, to which the answer is "Yes, sometimes." The writing matters because we were discussing the alleged writer. I suggested that I don't think the writing made that segment good. I wasn't talking about whether or not that matters to the layperson, the company's bottom-line, or to someone's own personal enjoyment. I wasn't even really discussing if the segment was good or not. I don't think it was particularly good. I will concede it was well-received, but I've said that I think that is because of Jericho, and not because of the quality or form of the content.

When you're discussing whether or not you'd hire a writer for something, whether or not they are a good writer is absolutely something I would look at, yes. I felt like that was explained earlier, but maybe it was unclear.

AND, to clarify: I am not saying that Jimmy Jacobs is necessarily a bad writer. I just don't think he did good writing in the WWE. Or there's no available evidence he did, anyway.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote