View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:20 AM   #37254
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
What isnt there to like about the list, Noid? Props are super important visuals in wrestling.
They're super-important in any kind of story-telling, really. I just didn't think it was as funny as other people. I didn't mind it. It's good for merchandising too. I just think it was low-hanging fruit and very "easy." Jericho gets mad and says "You just made the list!" Crowd pops like trained monkeys, even though Jericho is the heel. I dunno, that's wrestling.

I mean, it did remind me of his 1,004 holds list, and I wondered if there was some sort of link. If that was deliberate, that was kind of cool. It just didn't "grab" me. I felt like Jericho was just a bit goofy. I get why he did it -- he's old, he can't be doing serious wrestling machine Jericho stuff all the time. It just feels a little decadent to me. But good for him. If anyone deserves it after all those years of being, in my opinion, underappeciated he deserves to just stand there and bask for a little while.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote