View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:00 PM   #177
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But on to more important matters.

• Becky choosing Charlotte was pretty "meh" and the hug really could have been forgotten about.

Just around two months ago these two people loathed each other and now they're hugging and embracing. The only person that hurts is Becky.

Especially that she was the one that hugged Charlotte.

• Orton hitting Miz with an RKO is getting me a bit worried that we may actually see a Miz face turn soon.

I'm really not a fan of The Miz as a face. The man is made to be a heel.

I can't imagine a Miz/Orton angle where Miz is the face being any good but I do hope I'm proved wrong.

• Finally, I was surprised that Daniel Bryan went full heel. I was kinda expecting him to win as he refused to go to Saudi Arabia so he became champion just before Survivor Series so we could all get the match that was always planned, Lesnar/Bryan.

To me, this all makes Daniel Bryan much more interesting as I was actually beginning to find him to be a bit "boring and stale" since returning to the ring.

I remember I really enjoyed Bryan as a heel last time so I'm pretty optimistic this time around.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote