View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 08:01 PM   #25117
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Maybe "superhero look" was too specific. I was referring more to the whole "larger than life" persona which tends to go hand-in-hand with the guys who don't look like average joes.
I see what you mean by "larger than life," but I don't think "larger than life" is exclusive to look. In my honest opinion charisma and character are waaay more important than anything else when it comes to a business like pro-wrestling. A great example of what I'm talking about really is HBK. No one will argue that he deserved to be in the main event (no one who is sane anyway,) but he wasn't anything like the prototypical main eventer. He did however have a larger than life personality. I agree that a main event wrestler has to be larger than life, but I don't think that being larger than life is exclusive to look, and I think lack of a massive physique can be overcome fairly easily.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote