View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 02:33 AM   #17
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Bloodsport is the dumbest name I have heard yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Jean Claude Van Damme would like a word
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
That's why it's a dumb name for a guy though.

Nobody thinks beyond Van Damme's seminal masterpiece when they hear "Bloodsport".
It's one of those pieces of pop culture so strong that it will take generations to replace.

Pretty much when Van Damme's is relegated to pub quiz status in 200 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Blood sport is pretty much every c-list 90’s comic character name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Never mind, got this backwards.... the black Bloodsport was the original, and he was some crazy Vietnam vet who got powered up by Lex Luthor to try to kill Superman. White supremacist one came after..... they would later box each other in prison because the warden thought it would be a good idea
Figgy and LJ are right in conjunction; it's so 90s, they used the name twice! Surprised there wasn't a Marvel Bloodsport.

I wonder if they're going to find a way for him to teleport in weaponry, or if they somehow make it a super power, or just try to change him into "totally not Will Smith Deadshot" and hope nobody notices?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote