View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 09:51 PM   #146
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I agree that they definitely have their moments each show. It is the best wrestling show on right now but the misses are major. It is frustrating because AEW came at the right time for me, I was really tapping out of WWE and for the most part wrestling in general. AEW reignited that interest big time but as they are petering on the brink of Total Nonstop Action I am getting less and less interested in watching live every week, and some weeks not watching even on demand.

I think they need to get the belt off of Kenny ASAP, back onto Mox and end this Elite storyline altogether. Somehow they need to get a main event program that will get people talking, that could be Mox/MJF/Jericho in some kind of three way program or just Mox/Jericho... They need to do something exciting with Christian, he should be working off of Jericho in some way that would obviously be money. They also need to do something exciting with Paul Wight. It's silly that nobody wants to book him in his best possible way. Unstoppable monster. I don't know maybe that is done with but he has to do something interesting. He's too big of a name to go to waste with over a month in and no hint of a program. Push Cage, push Archer, push Cody, push OC. I'm not sold on Darby, sorry I know he has some really fun matches but as a draw I just don't know that he will make it there. Maybe I'm wrong on him because I have a personal bias after seeing him treat one of his friends who is an addict so poorly on youtube Jackass like videos. Ah man wouldn't it be great if The Death Triangle had like 25 minutes each week and the Young Bucks went back to Japan for half a year, or to TNA or whatever, just somewhere to get something fresh about them.

Tony did an interview once saying how they struggled the first few months of AEW but I totally disagree. The debut up til Full Gear was fucking amazing and some of the most fun wrestling I've ever enjoyed watching. Whatever was going on then was a lot more straight forward and we hadn't seen so many angles drawn out for months and months and interweaved with other stories and turns and debuts and so on and so forth.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote