View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:24 AM   #1557
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Finished beating the game Remember Me... On hardcore mode "Memory Hunter" option.. My only complaint are the camera angles during the boss battles esp. the last one. I can hardly tell whether I'm being hit from behind or front everytime I shoot the cubes... Still, it was another Game of the year 2013 nominee for me... And I like the message of the game of how memories can be just as part of human life despite negative ones and trying to change the past by manipulating the minds of other people and their dark secrets.. Nilin is the new Tomb Raider of the cyber world. More like memory raider.. Still, I could care less if the battle fight moves are repetitive or whatnot.. There's one boss battle named Kid X-Mas who behaves like Punch Out's Bald Bull charging at you everytime you punch and he blocks. Highly recommend this game..

The Leapers and Skinners reminded me sooo much of Bioshock's Splicers... And the final boss battle with the AI of Memorize was just as intense as beating a giant Human Reaper in Mass Effect 2.. I died many times trying to beat his ass by just shooting the fucking cubes without being interrupted by LOTS of Leapers esp. the invisible ones that scratch your ass to the floor for it.

Also, I'm done beating Fuse.. Even on Normal mode the final boss battle can be totally frustrating.. Stupid Medic AI doesn't even notice me when I tap A to crawl faster when hurt.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote