View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 12:17 AM   #482
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not sure where I see New Japan ending up. I do think that TV deal is going to be a major factor in what they do. If they feel like their guys are going to get way more exposure with AEW, they are going to mend fences there. But I think they are going to show ROH (and Sinclair) as much loyalty as possible.

Part of me wants to see them try and keep things going with ROH for as long as possible, because there are some talents in ROH that could develop through that relationship. When you take the top AEW talent and put them back in New Japan, it kind of top heavies the card too. Well, I'm talking about Omega and Jericho (and Jericho's probably going to work with them anyway). I'd like to see New Japan try and get guys like Jeff Cobb and The Briscoes a bit more notoriety (although The Briscoes are probably as familiar as they are), and then next cycle it can be interesting to see what New Japan/ROH/AEW does and what moves they make.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote