View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #6509
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

This is the 2013 Van Helsing style movie of the year. It felt like Sam Raimi produced this movie cos the witches behaved and looked like the ones in Army of Darkness yelling, "I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOOOUULL!!" It had funny moments like Hansel mentioning this sickness which is diabetic I think cos he talked about getting sick when he ate too much candy and had to take injections when he's feeling weak... Campy, blood splatting gore fun... Oh and there's a giant troll helping them and his name's Edward. Poking fun at Twilight I suppose.. Fun flick I'll say. Oh, and there's a brief nude scene and a full view of the good witch's ass in the lake.

Best part: The scene where the witch flies very fast deep in the forest while the hunter lying in wait with a shotgun reminded me of Star Wars Return of the Jedi chase sequences where Luke ambushes the trooper biker with a saber. Yeah it felt like that too.

And the director is the same guy that made the campy romp Nazi zombie flick, "DEAD SNOW."

9/10. Famke Janssen aka Jean Grey/Phoenix from X-Men makes a scary intimidating witch bitch.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote