View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:23 PM   #224
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fuck it here I go.

I came in 30 minutes late.

First thing I saw was Mustafa giving a promo which led to a match between Xavier Woods and a dude from Retribution. Props to the announce crew on telling me about Kofi's injury, but at no point did I get a real idea as to who Woods was facing. Was it Max? Was it T-bar?

Also, who the fuck is the regular looking dude with a mask and was there not a female in this group? Does the regular looking dude with a mask have a name? He looks like some textbook jobber who is one of the old timers sons who gets to go out there and be on TV lol.

This was all bleh to me. A Woods vs Ali match could be great though. This leadup is junk. They didnt even gang jump him like i've seen in the past. Oh ya and the finisher was either the worst finisher ever or a total botch. I'm guessing botch.

Lashley's failed foot stomp was gloriously terrible.

Bliss playground was just awkward. I thought it actually made Asuka look really weak considering she's carrying two belts.

AJ vs Ricochet was solid. It could have been better. The ending was excellent though.

Why is Elias vs Hardy still going? I feel like this has been happening for a year now and no one cares.

The Blacks vs Mexicans match was easily predicted. Both booking and outcome.

I like the " Bro " persona of Riddle, but i dont like anything else. I dont like his ring attire, I dont like his bare feet and his in ring move set is rather bland and lacks explosiveness.

The Miz/ Morrison segment was hilarious, but then terrible booking reared it's ugly face by playing the taped McIntyre promo after the segment. Am I the only one that thinks that made 100% sense to go before the Miz/Morrison segment. Maybe even leading into the Miz/Morrison segment. Just terrible writing. No concept of structuring a full show.

Bliss vs Asuka was rather predictable. I didnt predict that she would be taken over by the Fiend, but it really seemed like booking booked themselves into either a Bliss win or a Orton comeback with an RKO. I get what they did. Bliss is a great actor in the ring. She pulled it off rather well. I dont think Asuka should have been the one in that position. It was ok. Nothing amazing.

Overalll, 6.5/10
RP is offline   Reply With Quote