View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #162
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Just a question for the guys that have played through...

I am on 7 hearts and the obvious shrines around the first two/three villages are all gone. I have picked up 2 of the memories, but am a bit lost now. Not really prepared to go into some areas with those floating enemies and the like, but apart from capturing these memories, what is the main story i should be following?

I know there is no fixed rule, but i have been just exploring, practising my guardian killing and looking around "safer" areas for a while now, but will never get all these memories just doing that.

What "quest" should i be following to push the game on and find more shrines and gradually build myself up?
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote