View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:30 AM   #53
Noid
01/05/08

Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Noid makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
While it goes against most things I believe about wrestling philosophically, I would be happy enough for Randy Orton to win the WWE Title back from Jinder Mahal, then for Fandango to win the Royal Rumble and beat Orton in the WrestleMania mid-card for the WWE Title. I think Fandango is such a sexy beast that when people see him in that mix, they will just accept it and it'll spread like wildfire or a rash. Move Bray Wyatt over to SmackDown and have him be jealous that Fandango beat Orton when he couldn't, and also a little bit because Fandango is definitely a multiple-ladies-at-once man. Tyler Breeze can be a sacrificial lamb in this angle. He's pretty enough for Bray Wyatt to take to the compound and Fandango to go and save.

You can bring back Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to be fall guys to Fandango. After Dango saves his little buddy and vanquishes Bray, Tyler can turn on Fandango and go after the belt himself, although I don't see him as a long-term contender. Turn Orton heel and have Breeze be his little minion. There's an easy Steel Cage Match at SummerSlam. Fandango keeps the belt until a Starrcade defense against Cena, where he retains.
Noid is offline   Reply With Quote