View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #1988
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
If you don't like the idea of them doing Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at SummerSlam, stop watching. Follow recaps and watch old wrestling on YouTube. Cancel your Network subscriptions. Don't subscribe to their tiered pricing system when they bring it in. Don't buy their merchandise. Don't go to their shows when they are in town. I know it is hard when you are a fan struggling for a fix, but why the fuck would WWE change a single goddamn thing when they are handed more money each time their TV deals come up because idiots like us keep watching? Stop it.
This is exactly what I do, bar a free run over wrestlermania,just out of curiosity and a cancel straight after. I listen to podcasts and the like and come here, but I don't give them a penny. Hope others, many others, do the same, because I agree completely with what you are saying
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote