View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #283
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Dunno what you're rambling about, but I found Morrowind's main storyline to be very engaging and exciting, and was absolutely (no lie) the only thing I did until it was completed.

What, no Mournhold, Knights of the Nine or Shivering Isles? Because if they're going to include Morrowind, Oblivion, and Bloodmoon, they might as well include Tribunal and the Oblvion G.o.t.Y. edition stuff too.

Have you played through the main quest to the point where the Greybeards summon you personally up to High Hrothgar and had shout training from them? Because you can't do shouts until after that, and you have to go back to them later after the main quest part in question in order to get them to show you how to do any of the shouts you've learned on word walls.
I don't think that's accurate. AFAIK if you have dragon souls you can unlock any shouts you find. Or maybe I just didn't pay attention and you're right. It doesn't sound right though. Dunno.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote