Thread: Dragon Quest 11
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 03:38 PM   #98
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
They hit all the beats just right on that death though, completely unexpected and not just done for shock value, at a point where you're so happy to finally have everyone back. If Serena had died I don't think it would have had as much impact either, Veronica left a big impression.

Gallopolis / Hotto was super short (and gave me even more questions about my ghostly owl boys) so I've been fighting my way up to Mordegon. One Winged Jaspar is a real motherfucker, going to have to grind out a few more levels I think and maybe get some better gear. Currently have Gublet (Hero) 55, Everyone else 54-53, Serena 51. Sylv's usefulness has really dropped off for me, which is a shame. He's a status & buffs master but he's not really got anything in his kit useful enough to keep his spot over Serena. Erik's really strong for like one hit every fight and Henrik's dps is tragic. Need to get the Omni Heal (I think?) skill for Luminary and figure out some dark mitigation at the very least.

I'm been using Greatswords instead of swords though since the very first Heliodor sequence. Is Sword of Light worth a respec for these last battles, or is it better to use it as an item?
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote